Open All Year
We're open every day throughout the year. Pitches are subject to availability, so we recommend booking in advance, especially during peak seasons
Secure & Secluded
A single entrance with locked gates (code required) and CCTV coverage opens to a tree lined private driveway which leads to the camping and caravan site.
Many facilities and amenities available for families of all ages, including baby changing facilities, family/disabled wet room, shower & toilet suites, utility room, patio and picnic site...
We are a Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site
Are you a member of the Camping & Caravanning Club?
If not we can arrange membership on site
WHY NOT PAY & STAY?
Membership of the Club currently costs from £37.00 annually plus a £10.00 joining fee which is waived if you pay by Direct Debit.
You can also join on line CLICK HERE
Please quote 1736 in the originators box
Sutton Hoo movie, The Dig
The Dig featuring Carey Mulligan as Mrs Edith Pretty and Ralph Fiennes as excavator Basil Brown. The film about the discovery of the Sutton Hoo ship burial is released on January 29 on Netflix - you can visit this spectacular archaeological site next time you stay at Dan's Meadow, Only 11 minutes by car, check out our brochures for more information
Why should you choose Dan’s Meadow ?
- Open 365 days a year
- Nominated for Best CS for Facilities 2018 and 2019
- One inclusive price throughout the year:
Our price covers you to bring:
- Caravan / Motor Home
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children
- Large pitch
- On field fresh Water
- Free 10 amps Hook Up
- Free Toilet and Water Softened Shower Suites
- Free TV connection points to each pitch
All this for £25.00 per Night and NO VAT.
For Motor Homes, RV's and those units who have their own facilities on board we are offering pitches with Electric and TV hook Up, on field fresh water but no toilets and showers for £20.00 per Night
WiFi available at extra cost
We have easy access for all sizes of motor homes, and we can accept tents, caravans, trailer tents, and even fifth wheel units.
Our site is secure and secluded, accessed via a tree lined private drive. There's just one entrance, with locked gates (entry code needed) and CCTV coverage.
Please be aware that our gates are locked at 5.30pm and all over the weekend
If you intend arriving late or on a Saturday or Sunday, just let us know and we will give you the access code.
Not a member of the Camping and Caravanning Club
Don't need Electric Hook Up but want all the facilities
We can now accomodate you on our meadow.
Just send us an email to email@example.com and we will email a booking form.
Plenty of room with up to 10metre pitches, tents, caravans, space for the car, great views and still room for recreation and games.
We welcome families with well behaved pets, most just bring dogs or cats but we have had the odd parrot, Rabbits and Guinea Pigs.
Features and amenities
- Picnic site and large patio
- Views over 3.5 acres of meadowland and mature trees beyond
- New toilet and shower block, opened (Aug 2015)
- Family wet room with disabled and baby changing facilities
- Self contained shower and toilet suites with powerful hand dryers
- Shaving and hair drying sockets, mirror, sink with hot and cold water
- Automatic lighting and continuous water softened showers (No hunting for light switches or shower controls with a head full of shampoo suds!)
- Utility room
- Work Top for Cleaning cooking utensils,with sink, hot and cold water
- Fridge / Freezer