Open All Year
We're open every day throughout the year. Pitches are subject to availability, so we recommend booking in advance, especially during peak seasons
Secure & Secluded
A single entrance with locked gates (code required) and CCTV coverage opens to a tree lined private driveway which leads to the camping and caravan site.
Many facilities and amenities available for families of all ages, including baby changing facilities, family/disabled wet room, shower & toilet suites, utility room, patio and picnic site...
We are a Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site
Are you a member of the Camping & Caravanning Club?
If not we can arrange membership on site
WHY NOT PAY & STAY?
Membership of the Club currently costs from £37.00 annually plus a £10.00 joining fee which is waived if you pay by Direct Debit.
You can also join on line CLICK HERE
Please quote 1736 in the originators box
Why should you choose Dan’s Meadow ?
- Open 365 days a year
- Nominated for Best CS for Facilities 2016 and 2017
- One inclusive price throughout the year:
Our price covers you to bring:
- Caravan / Motor Home
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children
- Large pitch
- On field fresh Water
- Free 10 amps Hook Up
- Free Toilet and Water Softened Shower Suites
- Free TV connection points to each pitch
All this for £20 per day and NO VAT.
WiFi available at extra cost
We have easy access for all sizes of motor homes, and we can accept tents, caravans, trailer tents, and even fifth wheel units.
Our site is secure and secluded, accessed via a tree lined private drive. There's just one entrance, with locked gates (entry code needed) and CCTV coverage.
Please be aware that our gates are locked at 5.30pm and all over the weekend
If you intend arriving late or on a Saturday or Sunday, just let us know and we will give you the access code.
Family friendly with meadow recreation area
(Meadow recreation area is available when not in use by rallies etc)
We welcome families with well behaved pets and have even had a family who brought their rabbits with them.
Features and amenities
- Picnic site and large patio
- Views over 3.5 acres of meadowland and mature trees beyond
- New toilet and shower block, opened (Aug 2015)
- Family wet room with disabled and baby changing facilities
- Self contained shower and toilet suites with powerful hand dryers
- Shaving and hair drying sockets, mirror, sink with hot and cold water
- Automatic lighting and continuous water softened showers (No hunting for light switches or shower controls with a head full of shampoo suds!)
- Utility room
- Work Top for Cleaning cooking utensils,with sink, hot and cold water
- Fridge / Freezer